We are an Non Profit Organisation (NGO) that supports and promotes a wide range of humanitarian projects in one of the poorest areas in Africa: Malawi.
Our close relationship with the missions of the Esteban G. Vigil Spanish Foundation established in this African country allow us to know their needs, that are constantly arising, and follow-up the evolution of undertaken projects. For this reason, our Mission is based on the constant search of raw material, food, non-used goods, and/or economic resources.
We deliver 100% of these donations to Malawi.
This little project began to be rolled out in 2010, along with the help of various organizations, our families, brands and thousands of people who have collaborated in one way or another, many of them confidencially, with highly doses of enthusiasm, making this project still alive nowadays.
• It is one of the least developed countries in the world.
• With more than 14 million inhabitants, it has a growth rate of 2.4%.
• The infant mortality rate is very high and life expectancy does not exceed 44 years.
• 70% of the capacity of hospitals are occupied by patients infected with AIDS.
• Other high-risk diseases are: hepatitis A, typhoid fever, malaria, plague, schistosomiasis, cholera, yellow fever …